TERMS OF CONDITIONS
Have a read at this
We (HAVEN AIR CONDITIONING, a company incorporated in the USA) have created this website for your personal information and communication. The terms and conditions set out below, and all relevant laws, apply to how you use this website. By accessing and continuing to use this website, you accept these terms and conditions.
- You may, subject to paragraph 9, download one copy of the material contained in or displayed on the website and print off pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use, as long as:
o You do not remove or alter any copyright or other notices contained in the material; and
o Your use is for lawful purposes only. You cannot use, copy, alter or share the content of the website or any part of it for public or commercial purposes without our written permission beforehand.
- The website and its content, functionality and design is protected in the USA and elsewhere in the world by copyrights, trademarks, designs, design rights and other intellectual property rights. It is either used by us under license from a third party (another person or company) or owned by us or a member of the HAVEN AIR CONDITIONING. You can only use the site, or any part of its content, functionality or design, under these terms and conditions or according to the text on the website or with our written permission, which you must get beforehand. (We do not guarantee that your use will not infringe any third-party rights.)
- The material contained in or displayed on the website is provided ‘as is’ and without warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not guarantee that your use of the material on the website will be uninterrupted or that the material will be free from mistakes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damage or injury, however caused, including but not limited to any failure of the site, mistakes, missing information, interruption, fault, delay in transmission, computer virus, or line failure. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages or injury that result from you using, or not being able to use, the material on the website, however caused.
- We and any other person or organization involved in producing or delivering the website are not responsible for and shall not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of you accessing, using or browsing the site or downloading any content from the website.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on the website include the registered and unregistered trademarks of the HAVEN AIR CONDITIONING and other partner businesses. Nothing in these terms and conditions may be interpreted as granting any license or right to use any of these trademarks and logos without our written permission beforehand, or the written permission of any other owner of the trademarks. You must not use any of the trademarks or any other content on the site, except as set out in these terms and conditions.
- We have not reviewed any sites linked to this website and are not responsible for and do not approve of the content of any other websites linked to this website. If you link to any other websites, it is entirely at your own risk.
- Unless we say otherwise, the website relates to our business in the USA only. All information on the website is correct at the time of publication but can change without notice. The information on the website is not intended to be legally binding and you should not consider it as a representation on any matter.
- If you enter any promotions featured on the website, you will also have to agree to the particular terms and conditions for that promotion.
- We control and run this site from our registered office at the address given above. All communications about this website, including any inquiries about your personal information, should be made via the Contact Us/ Call Us Today sections of this website, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a email to the following address: 2075 N Shaffer St Orange County, CA 92865.
- The laws of the USA apply to your use of the site. Any dispute arising from using the website or in connection with the website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the USA.